Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I really enjoy reading Urban that comes with every Friday The Straits Times paper. There are many articles that I often find it interesting and informative and will like to keep them for future use. However I have been keeping tons of papers in my room for my own fashion scrap book. So in order not to keep too much paper at home (or else will collect dust and invite insects), I decided to keep articles that I find them useful in my blog for my future reference. Thus in case you find them familiar, don’t be alarm.

Another thing that I enjoying doing is giving myself or my friends/family a face or body (not by myself) massage, to relax etc. Of course you can't expect much from an amateur. Thus I will looking up new, simple ways to improve my skills. Found some simple exercises from Urban that can help to tone and relax facial muscles.

- Inhale and tilt your head upwards. Then exhale while stretching your neck (hold for six counts while stroking the underside of your chin upwards with both thumbs). This helps to prevent double chins.

- Exhale as if you blowing a balloon. Smile, hold it for a few seconds and relax. This exercises your cheek muscles and you look happy and nice to boot.

- Tap your face slowly and lightly all over with your fingertips to stimulate blood circulation.

Always make sure your fingers and hands are clean, you don't want to have breakout after this. Also remember don’t apply too much pressure when doing the above as it will cause skin to sag. So always be gentle always. I'm sure your love one will love it. Have fun. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...