Monday, June 15, 2009

Thots

If you are on a public transport, will you ever blast loud music on your mobile phone's loud speaker???


Yesterday I actually met such a person. He was blasting his mobile phone with Madonna's song. I cannot remember which song (maybe at that time, I was too upset). His music was so loud that I can hear it even when I am listening to my own mp3. Maybe is because I'm quite near him, about a row away from him. Funny thing is he is actually sleeping.

I don't understand why there is such inconsiderate person. You may love Madonna but you don't have to share it with all of us. What are earphones for?? I wonder is it because life in Singapore is all about rules and regulations that people forget to think. I know not all people are like this but I always met such black sheep that make me so mad. Why can't we just be a bit considerate and make this world a better place to be. Ya, I know is easier to say than actual doing it. Just need to release my unhappiness and a gentle reminder for myself to be just a bit considerate to the person next to me as I hope other will treat me the same way as I am.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...