Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Watsons YOU Awards



I just went and vote for all the eight categories of Watsons YOU Awards. It is a simple and straight-forward voting with no string attached. All you have to do is choose the contestant of your choice, complete your personal particulars and click "vote". Then your vote will be confirmed with a "Thank you for your vote" note. That's all. Short and simple. (Note: Voters are allowed one vote per day per finalist). So if you are free, why not click the following http://www.watsonsyouawards.com.sg/web/youawardsg/ and join in the fun.

If you are lucky and your favourite candidate(s) wins, you are entitled to win attractive product hampers each worth up to $50 in value and $100 Watsons Vouchers. Good luck! Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...