Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Banana for Leather shoes


Just in case next time you need to help your boyfriend/(s) or husband or kids to clean their leather shoes (or maybe your own) and you have no idea how and what to use (like myself).


I read from a magazine that you can clean leather shoes using the inner side of a banana peel by giving it a quick rub. Wipe clean and buff with a clean cloth. The natural oils in the banana peel act as a leather polish and works for smooth leather of all tones. Slightly green banana is highly recommended as the skin will be drier and not "shed" as much as a fully ripe banana.


Hmm, I don't have leather shoes or else I will give it a try and review on it. But anyway, beside as a leather cleaner, banana is also a very healthy fruit to have. It contains carbohydrates and vitamin B that boost energy. It also contains vitamin C, A and high levels of potassium (that will help in losing weight). It also has natural fiber that may promotes healthy bowels. However, diabetic should avoid eating too much bananas as they have high sugar content.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...