Monday, June 8, 2009

Thots!

Currently, there are so many things in my mind. Family, friends, life etc...

At last, a good news, I passed all my office subsidies examination papers, thus I don't have to fork out money to re-test (but I need to pay SGD300++++ for a personal professional subscription fee!!!! God!!!). Now I am wondering whether to continue to study as maybe I will not be around this office anymore.

Finally I decided to apply my own personal broadband easier to blog etc. But still deciding between home or mobile broadband. I am quite bad at making decision and no one to discuss so got to share with you all and see how it goes. Both are unlimited access.

Looking at Starhub's Plan

Home - Surflite
Not more than SGD30, cheap.
Free digital resident line but single girl like me, don't really make any call.
Need SCV point & cable long enough. If don't have must pay additional SGD160.
More stable but speed of 2Mbps.
Outside I can use free WiFi if I am getting a laptop.


Mobile - Ultimate
Not more than SGD40, more expensive.
No need to do any checking on points and cables length.
May disconnect at times but faster speed of 7.2Mbps
Can surf at anywhere.


So if you will me, which plan will you get. Must really think properly as it is a 2 years plan. Don't wish to regret. Just realised this coming Thursday is PC show so maybe taking half day leave to go down and check out any great deals. Maybe get a free laptop (must be dreaming). Actually I have no idea whether my sister needs her monitor back or not. If she needs it, I will just get a new laptop. But they are worse than me, very slow! So really don't what to do. I don't want to waste money on buying some extra gadget that I don't need. Very trouble!!! Headache. How!!!

Lastly, some freebies from my boss. One of the suppliers are giving us free movie tickets and I got two. Plus the show is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I love it. Missed the first one, hope I can make it for this as it is on a 26 June 09, Friday evening 1830 hour. However, I have no idea who to call along. Maybe just go alone, taking up two seats!!!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...