Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fullerton Hotel


















My boyfriend and I got a complimentary weekend stay at Fullerton Hotel so on 7th Of March 2009, we had a rendezvous!! This time round we had Quay room and here are some pictures of our stay....

The "Bed"



Even my soft toys are enjoying!


Working desk (who has time for work!!)




For a relax bath, shoick (can you see us at the mirror???)




Bubble bath, anyone???



Robes after bath (mini walk in wardrobe, how I wish is my room)



Complimentary robes and flowers,




Red wine (soso only) and


In-room 4-course set dinner (we opted for western set menu, this is our appetizer & soup, opps the rest of the meal forget to take pictures but the Cappuccino Tiramisu was real good!!!)


There was also complimentary buffet breakfast at Town Restaurant but didn't take any photos too. Too lazy.

Our view from the room.


Really had quite a good stay and can't bear to leave when its time to check out even though we extended till 4pm...........

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...