Thursday, March 19, 2009

09-15 March 09 Purchases Listing

Let see what did I buy last week!!!

On Thursday (12 Mar 2009), I went to the IT fair. It was really very very crowded. Actually was hoping to get good deal for broadband and digital phone line, best with free laptop with new sign up plan. But FAT CHANCE!!!! Mostly are free netbook, which I don't really want as in the end still need to get an external DVD player.
Saw a Acer laptop @ SGD799 but my friend (who is also looking for a new computer) said may hung. Why??? I'm not too sure but quite a old model. Anyway this week I saw a Dell promotion, laptop with core 2 Duo processor @ SGD1,049 (hope its not that heavy), looks not bad but reserve is low. Furthermore, need to pay my other membership subscription fee, which sometimes I find this membership quite useless in my career. Ah but if don't get, can't move on. Sigh. It costs almost half a laptop. GOD!!!!

In the end, I only bought a resident house phone at Carrefour, which costs me SGD39.90. Or rather it costs my poor boyfriend as to cheer me up, he offered to sponsored it. Actually he is not too bad to me. Nowadays he seldom buy things for himself, dine at restaurants etc but offer pay for my purchases, meals.... Most importantly, he always find time for me and listen to most of my endless nonsense (that's will be a lot if you know me ;)). Think better stop praising him, or else he will hit the ceiling and get proud. I cannot remember the phone's brand and its model. WIll go home and check. It is a cordless phone and is quite clear even for its speaker function. But I do not know how long it can last me as I find Carrefour's products not really that lasting.

Then Friday, I went to the BodyShop warehouse sale. The queue was awlfully long but not as bad as the Isetan's queue. Anyway this time round didn't get as much as previous year. Also didn't get any free gift. Still I spent over SGD100 at the sales. So what did I get??? Actually I took some photos of my purchases but as I saved them in my C drive and now my pc is dead, I have no access to them.

Items that I bought.

1. All in one face base 04 @ SGD19.90 (Usual RP: SGD34.90). I have started using it and find it quite smooth. There is light to medium coverage and matte feeling. Will monitor and see whether it is suitable for my skin, if it doesn't prone too much white heads or acne, I feel that for SGD19.90 quite worthwhile to use long term. No idea whether there is any refill pack for it.

I bought quite a number of items from its Tea Tree Oil range as my boyfriend uses this range and find it not bad. Plus quite cheap. Nevertheless, for such sale items, you must try finish using them within the next half year. Guess they are real old stock that have to be clear before they are expired.

2. Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator @ SGD12.90 (Usual RP:SGD20.90) This is my first time buying this so once I get the chance to try it, will blog on my review.

3. 2 bottles of Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash @ SGD9.90 (Usual RP: SGD16.90) On average, my boyfriend can finish a bottle every three months.



4. Tea Tree Oil Toner @ SGD12.90 (Usual RP: SGD19.90) Will have this refreshing feeling after using it. Quite affordable.





5. Oliver Textured Body Scrub @ SGD12.90 (Usual RP: SGD29.90) for my sister whose love its oliver range. Find it quite worthwhile to buy as there is more than 50% discount. But worry spend too much so didn't get any for myself.




6. Body Focus Cellulite Massage @ SGD12.90 (Usual RP: SGD16.90)
Think this is the worst buy from the sale as I have no idea of its original price before this. It is actually for another sister of mine, who uses this. Can get it cheaper at store when there is 30% discount. Oh kana con!
7. A set of Total Energy Enlivening Body Gel & Exhilarating Body Wash free with a Mini Body Lily @ SGD26.90 (Usual RP: SGD26.90 & SGD22.90 respectively)
Cannot resist this deal even though I still have a new unopen bottle of its body wash at home. Really love this BodyShop's range!!!













After this, I cannot spend $$$$ anymore.......... Hope next week I have less items to write... Hahaha

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...