Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Daily Mood Indicator



I'm so happy cos later this month I am going for my China trip. Yesterday just book it. Actually had quite a hard time finding a package that suit my timing as very rush. At last managed to find one at CTC.

Actually really want to go Beijing and Shanghai, even found a cheap lobang. It is 5 days Beijing tour plus 2 nights free at Shanghai for China Eastern air ticket promotion. However no more air tickets only on waiting list. Even Saturday when I went to check other agency, they all said China Eastern airticket are fully book. So don't think i will get lucky. So decided to take up this CTC's Beijing and Xi'an tour package. Details can be found at their website: CTC Group Tour - 8 Days Beijing + Xi’an Cultural Tour | CTC.com.sg

Total package costs S$1,175 (Tour - S$998 and taxes - S$177). Considered quite reasonable but God, still have not include travel insurance and own expenditure. Don't know how much to change. Maybe S$700 to a thousand. Luckily my boyfriend paid half of my trip. Haha. Poor him.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...