Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Daily Mood indicator



I am so TIRE!!!! After spending SGD90 and more than three hours of rebonding my hair after my work, I thought I can rest after I have my shower. Can't wait to lay down on my bed. Then at 1 o'clock in the morning, I received a call from my aunt saying my Grandma is very ill now and has warded to NUH. Asking all of us to go down to see her. Having no choice, changed and took a cab down which cost me SGD30.

As she is in ICU, so have to wait for my turn to visit her. Anyway she keeps asking us to go home as it is 2am and later we still got to work. She seems awake but tire. She has to use oxygen mask as she has difficulties in breathing.


I don't know what else to say. Life is so vulnerable, think I must make the most out of it and treasure what I have cos I don't when I can lose it anytime, anywhere.

God bless everyone and my po po.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...