Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello Kitty Fanatic

My sister is really a Hello Kitty fanatic. Her room has all sort of Hello Kitty items and when MAC released its Hello Kitty range, she rush down just to get them, worrying that they will be sold out. Crazy! Furthermore the stuff are not cheap. Too much cash to spare.

However, you cannot denial the stuff really come in tip top quality and packaging.


(Items she bought, the pouch is free gift)





(Compact Pressed Powder casing cost SGD130 with only 2 sample size powder. Once finished, the casing can only be use as a mirror!)






(Lip gloss cost SGD56)

Total spending is SGD186. I don't think I will spend so much for just 2 items. Okie, you can said I am cheapskate but I rather use that sum to buy 2 skin care items. More worthwhile. Guess we have different belief.... Will you buy them????

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...