Friday, April 24, 2009

Paul & Joe

I really fancy Paul & Joe stuff cos their packaging are all so beautiful. I often buy it for friend but seldom for myself. Only once I bought a refill compact foundation at one of those warehouse sales. Didn't get its casing as just trying out the products. The powder was not too bad but if you get it from departmental stores, find its price a bit steep. Simliar price or maybe a bit cheaper than Lancome. So in the end, stop using its products as I have decided to stick with Lancome powder. Even one of my girlfriend said Lancome powder not bad. Ah, I should buy it at airport's DFS, costing SGD50 about 17% discount.

Anyway I can't go this weekend as I will be away.....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...