Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spa Elements Couple Treats @ S$88



Spa??? Massage, anyone???

Just receive an sms advertisement on Spa Elements. They having this promotion on couple treats @ S$88. I believe is before GST so I still find it quite expensive as after GST will be around S$95. Last time I went to such first timer or other promotions usually cost lesser than S$40 after GST for a person and 60 minutes massage. However, for this, I not sure of its duration. Maybe if I happen to see cheap massage between S$30-40, will go for it.

Choices for this promotion, there are Blissful Spa Facial or Pampering Body Massage or RF Slimming.

Interested can contact the following:
Orchard - 6738 3788
Cathay - 6738 8008

Of course terms and condition apply. So before reservation, better ask what are the terms and conditions. Enjoy.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...