Monday, April 13, 2009

Glow by Watsons






Saw its highly recommendation by Viva Woman in one of her March'09 article and have been contemplating whether to get it, since it mentioned that it is very informative on personal beauty, wellness and of course with tons of freebies. Anyway just for SGD2 with a free shopping bag. Cannot not resist anymore so bought it on last Friday.

Once opened, I was quite disappointed. Articles and freebies so-so only. Advertisements, there are a lot (don't think they need to earn the SGD2). Fashion??? Where??? Anyway I will rather add a few more dollars to buy other fashion magazines in the market.

Anyway my boyfriend said at least it quenched my interest on it since I always mentioned about it whenever I walk pass a Watsons.......




No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...