Saturday, April 11, 2009

30 Mar to 5 Apr 09 Purchases





Till now I still have not summarised my previous week spending. Initially I didn't spend at all, only on Friday, as I need a lip brush thus went Sasa. Wanted to buy another trial pack of hair vitamin from Ellips for SGD1.95 (find it quite good for my hair, even my colleague find it good)but the cashier said the offer has ended. However, currently they are having promotion for their normal pack of 50 capsules at SGD9.90 so in the end, got myself a pack of it. Cannot decide which range to buy. In the end decided to buy the pink one with Jojoba oil, which is very beneficial for dry hair like mine.


Anyway in April 2009, Sasa is celebrating their 11 years in Singapore and 31 years globally. Thus they are having quite a number of promotions in April 09. Running out of stuff, should drop by to take a look.
Beside this purchase, I also spent SGD500 for my China trip. Of course, the trip doesn't cost so little, is because my boyfriend offer to pay half for me as he has found a better paying job . Hope he will enjoy his new job in May'09. Can't wait for our trip, another 13 days to go!!!!

Almost forget, I also bought a new portable harddisk at SGD99 (URP: SGD120) from Challenger during its members' late night sale on Saturday (4 Apr 09) from 6pm to 11pm.
Ah last week I actually spent quite a lot. Still paid for my Year 2009 ICPAS membership subscription. Another SGD100 gone!!! So how much total have I spend??? Think about SGD712. My God, so much........

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...