Saturday, April 11, 2009

E.U.

Beside shopping, doing beauty stuff, day-dreaming etc, another love of my is to to watch TV series especially those from HK. I can don't eat or sleep just watching shows. Hehe. Crazy, right? That's why I always hope to have a MP4 with video function, laptop or portable DVD player so that I can watch show during my journey to work etc. Anyway for as long my relationship with my bf is on-going, my dream of watching show on train has come true. Because he passes me his i-pod and has taught me how to save movies in it. Shoick!





Anyway in late March'09, my boyfriend and I have completed watching this HK series of 30 episodes in less than a week. Don't forget, during weekdays we don't have much time to spare as my working hours are from 0900 to 1800 and his is 1000 to 1900, plus we always OT. By the time we get to my place to watch the show is usually around 2000. So we will try to watch a disc of 3 episodes, then he has to rush home. Thinking about it, actually he is quite tires cos even if we don't rush for show, he will always send me home daily without fail. Unless he is sick or too tire. Poor him.


Anyway this is our first time completing a series together. Hope there will be more to come......


PS. Of course the show is not rented by my bf or me as we both quite cheapskate. Hehe. They are rented by my sister. Free entertainment!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...