Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Iconic Eyes by Dior

New rinsable mascara by Dior. Sound interesting plus it does not need any eye makeup remover. Suitable for lazy gal like me. Want to give it a try??? Hmm.....



Maybe not. Think the price for it will be around SGD30 or more. Don't think will spend that much for a makeup item especially eye makeup which I will seldom use. Anyway I am actually not really a makeup person. Not that I don't makeup but I am just not too particular with it thus not very willing to pay high prices for them.



My normal makeup routine is apply compact powder, fill my eye bow, curl my eye lashes, brusher and lip gloss and I am ready to go. Sometimes when I get too lazy I don't apply a single makeup except skin care or will just skip certain step(s). Haha. Of course, if I am out on a date, I will at least apply my normal day makeup routine, plus maybe some eye makeup. Maybe that's why it took me years to finish them esp my eye makeup or when I want to use them, they become a bit spoilt. Think left there for too long. ;P Anyway my budget for each eye makeup is usually less than SGD20. Cheapskate right? Ah.



Recently trying to learn how to apply liquid eye liner but soso only la. Will really like to learn the techniques for eye makeup but usually have to buy items from the bigger cosmetic brands then can ask them to teach you how to apply but their eye makeup products are way out of my budget.

*Sigh*




No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...