Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New products, thinking of trying....





I wonder whether this really deliver what it promises. Thinking of giving it a try but scare my skin cannot take it. Cos it is very critical to remove all makeup and have a clean face before going to bed.


Has anyone try it?? Good??? Effective??? Do share with me. Thank you.


Should I try? How much is it? Headache....


Any item that i will like to try is the Eye roll from Garnier. They have Aqua Defense Hydrating (Green) and Light Brightening (yellow). I thought I remember seeing a range in black but I can't find it on net. Can't remember where I have seen it.



How???



If my boyfriend sees this, he will surely "say" me cos he always ask me to stick to a brand that I find it good and not keeping trying new products... Ah, he doesn't understand this is my interest but quite expensive hobby.. ;P

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...