Thursday, November 24, 2016

Love nature

On our way to school today, we saw dragonflies and 🐌.

Dragonflies fly high and fast. Difficult to take pictures.  But snails, we managed.

Initially we saw a empty snail shell. My eldest asked why is it empty? I told him it has died so left shell.  He was a bit down.

Then when he saw the big snail, he was so excitied and happy.

Then we found the baby snail hiding in the grass, trying to climb up.

Theses are the moments i enjoy with my 2.  I hope they will always have love for nature, walking and love life.  Treasure things they have and not drill over things they don't have.  Be contented.

Ciao.  Be ☺.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...