Monday, November 28, 2016

3Rd week of November

This week theme is all about blue and Dressabelle.

Monday: simple navy zip dress

Tuesday: navy white block midi dress.

Wednesday my youngest sick so on leave to take care of her.

Thursday: blue red side dress with silver necklace.

Friday: blue flower dress. A super old dress from Dressabelle.  The button had dropped. Must sew it! Oh here i paired it with my Blue Kyanite stone necklace.

My usual Saturday outfit is casual jogger or shorts.  This week i wore an old navy mango top with H&M long printed pants.  With my tiger eye necklace.

So with accessories do my outfits look better.  I really hope so.

Cheers.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...