Thursday, November 10, 2016

My birthday

Going to river safari becomes a norm for my birthday celebration.

Morning my family and I went to river safari.  This time bought my mother along.  Her 1st time there.



It was rather crowded.  Prefer going on a weekday.  This time round i feel that the place was not as well kept as before.  I think last time has some giant stingrays but now don't have.

Sketching. Nice!

Then went to Suki-ya for steamboat.

Last went Gobi for cakes.  This year cake was different.


But super nice.  We ate till so full...

This year only my nephew is not around.  Hope he is fine in China. Hope going forward, things will be great as usual.

Gift from my sister. Cute.  Can write rubbish.  Hehe.

Ciao.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...