Friday, November 18, 2016

More accessories

Now i am into accessories because i have way too many dresses? Haha.  Not really.  I guess just to make the outfit looks more outstanding.

Here are some of the necklace i saw.

1. From by invite only.


2. By love and bravery.  At first all are sold out.  Then when i ordered from by invite only, there is a backorder for below item.  Now still thinking whether to order for myself or for Chirstmas to colleagues.



3.  After a few days orderingby invite only's love, bonito also got layer necklace.  Angry.


I have ordered four items from by invite only as they are on sales. Trying out.  Website is http://www.byinviteonly.info. Very fast delivery.  Within 2 days will received.  Not sure will keep all for myself.  Quite like it as all are crystals.

Will talk more in my next post.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...