Friday, November 4, 2016

Birthday week

This birthday week, i spent way too much money.  I bought four dresses, attend a wedding and bought my family to river safari.  Spent and spent.

Luckily during the week, when my husband asked me what i want for my birthday, i told him nothing and so he didn't waste money on it.

So what dresses did i buy.

Two are from Dressabelle as there is a sales of 30% discount. So each dress was less than $30.



Another two are from Love, Bonito.  No discount so quite expensive but they are restock stuff.  And i think they will be sold out before any sales.



They look good but not sure whether they are suitable for me.  As i tried 1 of the dresses from Dressabelle, i find it soso only even thought initially I find it super nice.
I find it too long as i think is a midi dress than a maxi dress.  And a bit big.  However, my husband says look fine.  I hope so.

Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...