Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Accessories

Do you pair accessories to your outfit? I seldom do that.  But i think accessory can do wonder to outfit.  Is just that I do not have the time to do matching.  Plus babywearing does not make it easier.

Also, I do not have a lot of accessories. A lot of them are misplaced or i have no idea where have i kept them.

Thot of buying some necklace from Love & Bravery but they are all sold out.  Really hot selling. And they can range from $15 to $25.

Just found a new website selling crystals accessories, http://www.byinviteonly.info. Very good looking.  And i always love crystals.  Actually i have some crystal necklaces.  They suppose to promote good element to the holder.  Here are some that interests me.
Thought of going to its store to take a lot and try. Don't have the time and store also does not have its whole range.  Looking for layer necklace.  Wonder a long or short, silver or gold? So much to consider.

I went TaoBao but don't see much sellers selling accessories. Hair accessories many! So going to buy some for myself as i lose them easily.



Some i can even use as bracelet or necklace.  Hope they are as good as picture.

I also found a belt, hope it is thin enough!

Cannot wait to get hold of all these.  Plus with the 11.11 deals hope i can save more with my purchases.

Tata.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...