Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Train etiquette (part 3)

I feel we should be aware of how your big bags will affect other in trains.  1 big bag can easily take up a person space in train.  So we should either put it down, front etc.  Whatever ways that save space.

Actually cabins with seat should have some shelf on top so that passengers can put their bags there and also to use as a handle. I saw this in japan train.  But passengers who is sitting down must take note.  Don't hit the shelf.

Then don't lean on pole.  You may not notice but you are taking more space.  Somebody may not be able to hold on the pole too.

A little effort will make big changes.  So be kind.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...