Monday, November 28, 2016

My 1st thanksgiving

Frankly speaking, I do not celebrate thanksgiving day.  I do not know what is it at all. However, this year business in Singapore make it such a big deal. Promotions for black Friday and cyber Monday.

Most importantly, the offer are so much better than great Singapore sales.  Not just clearing of old stock.

Sephora, Korres, Robinsons, Coiton on.  So much more to offer.

I also cannot resist. Bought stuff online.  Orangic makeup from Korres. Initially I want to go Sephora to buy stuff.  But the queue is so long.


I gave up and bought online. Many are out of stock and there are limited products online. Maybe that is why people prefer to go store.  Think they should have more products and stock available online for customers.

Then cyber Monday By invite only also has discount.  Bought my necklace and earring.  Did not buy a lot as don't want to spend too much.  Think i have enough accessories too.

Mango online also having 20% off except new tab.

It was fun.  Spent way too much. Hope there will be more good sales available in Singapore.

Happy shopping.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...