Monday, November 21, 2016

1st try with Korres makeup

My first time buying Korres's make up.  I don't often go shopping so when i happened to see its sales, 30% off its makeup. I quickly grap a few item to try.  As organic makeup is top of my try list.

I bought its concealer and powder.  2 main items in my makeup routine.

Powder' ingredients

Concealer's ingredients


Powder usual price is around $60 and the colour I bought is 02. I find the powder has a much lighter coverage as compare with the off the rack powder.  Its smell is super great. Very smooth finish. The total feeling is great except not much coverage.

Concealer usual price is $39 and the chosen colour is xx.  The concealer is thicker than my usual one. Its coverage is better but must blend it well.  May look cakey if use too much.

I like to use both of them together which give me perfect coverage and matte touch.  Plus good scent. However Korres had closed all its store in Singapore.  Now can only buy online.  Not so sure of its charges and reliability.  Maybe will buy again when there is a sale.  Find the price quite high. Must get the best buy.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...