Thursday, November 10, 2016

Crazy weather in November 2016

Did you all realised the weather for these few days have been very weird.  From a hot and sunny day, then in a few second times, it can turn to cloudy or sudden shower.

I witnessed it once while i was walking home in the evening. However, it does not guarantee rain and cool weather.

Even when it does rains, the temperature does not seem dropping.  Still so hot and humid.

I guess we can never get back to last time month end cool weather. Thanks to global warming.  We must all be more cautious with our lifestyle.

- using more mass transportation
- less usage of electricity
- no water wastage. Even our PM is urging people to use water carefully as the water reservoir in Johor is running low.
- find ways to reuse and recycle

What's else can be done? Must find ways to be green.

Cheers.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...