Thursday, November 3, 2016

4th week of October

This week is birthday and 🎃 count down week.

This week theme is from Love & Bravery.  I just realised i don't have many from this brand and many are still unwash.  Lol.

So here is a recap.

Monday.  Black tuxedo dress with balck built in bra tee from China.

Tuesday. Black white printed. Photo taken by my son.  I told him my hair is messy. He said, no mama you look 👍.  Lol.

Wednesdays.  Red/ brown printed dress.

Thursday.  A new dress. First time wearing.  White navy block dress. I love block dress.  Saw 1 dress from Love & Bravery black beige but $40.  Sigh.  Too expensive.

Friday.  Black lacy 2 piece dress. A dress that was brought long time ago from Love & Bravery.  Find it a bit short but since is Friday dress down abit.

This Saturday i got a wedding dinner to attend.  Have not decide what to wear but i got no footwear as those i order from China are all not here.  Hmm.  Not sure should i go and find one? Thinking...

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...