Friday, November 18, 2016

2nd week of Nov

This week theme is midi dress.

Monday: navy block dress from Dressabelle

Tuesday: Love, Bonito black knit dress.  A bit too thick for my liking.

Wednesday: love and Bravery red brown printed dress.  

Thursday: black midi from Dressabelle. 1St time wearing. Simple and nice fitting and design.

Friday: Uniqlo black dress with built in bra.  It been a while since i wear with accessory.  I pair it with a brown long necklace (made by a friend).

My girl likes it more than me.  Keep wearing it.

Not sure next week theme.  Maybe back to basic, Blue by dressabelle.

Can't wait.  Have fun.  Tata.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...