Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Nuxe 24hr Soothing and moisturizing Emulsions

I have started using this as it can quite affortable during Robinson sales.



Smell: slightly herbal scent
Colour: white
Texture: watery lotion
Review: initially it was quite good.  Light weight lotion.  Non sticky and well absorb to skin after use.  Good for Singapore weather. Plus no major outbreak.

However after a few months use, the lotion scent changed to quite unpleasant.  Not sure is it because I bought during sales and it maybe near to its expire date.

Cutrently I am using another Nuxe moisturizer, will monitor and see whether its scent changes or not.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...