Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday deals

1. Korres.com.sg
40% off storwide.
Code: PSR4J
I already bought my powder and concealer.  Haha.

2. Sephora.sg
20% off storewide. Stores and online.
Code: TGIF
I didnt buy online cos some item is already sold out.  Rhinking of going to stores buy scare store will also sold out and super crowded.  Worry.

3. Klarra.com
20% off except new and arrival.

4. Cotton on
30% off online.  Not sure in stores got sales.

5. ThreadTheory.com.sg
Sales items on sales tab.
Additional 10% off for $50.
Code: 10BF2016
Additional 15% off for $150.
Code: 15BF2016

6. Dressabelle
30% off at this tab, Spotlight: Black Friday.
Code: blackfri2016

7. TheWillowLabel.com
There are some sales item.
Found some stuff i like but not sure to buy or not.  I have not buy from here before.  Still thinking.

Have fun shopping.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...