Friday, November 11, 2016

Recap of November

Time files.  Is already going to 3rd week of November.  So what have I been doing.

Not much, I guess.

Everyone is preparing for Chirstmas.  Saw Parkway decoration.

We went MBS again to catch Pokemon. This time managed to take a night view.

Will love to go for an art fair but no babysitter.

Nice? From Love and Bravery.

A lot of sales are going on because today is 11.11.  Love, Bonito got sales, Love and Bravery got 11% off. Discount code for today is singles.

Thread theory (website:
http://www.threadtheory.com.sg/?utm_source=Thread+Theory+Main&utm_campaign=abca592c6e-20161111_SinglesDayPromo2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5f0780d521-abca592c6e-128375201&mc_cid=abca592c6e&mc_eid=d1b3fa92c2 ) also having 11% off. Code is singlesday16

Taobaol, ezbuy, Uniqlo and fairprice online all got promo for today.

Robinsons closed door starts today @ Raffles City, Sat @ Heeren & Sun @ JEM.

Have fun shopping.  Happy weekend.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...