Monday, November 7, 2016

291016 wedding

Attended a wedding alone.  Spend some me time and great catch up with some friends who i have not met up for a long time.

The wedding was at Pan Pacific hotel.

Outfit for the night.  Black Love and bravery dress with gold details.  It was bought many years ago but first time wearing.


Rather short.  I wore it without sash as it made it even shorter.   Wore it with my Charles and Keith beige sandals and a black lacy clutch bag which I have forgotten to take pictures.

I was also late so I didnt take much photos of the venue too.  It was at 2nd level ballroom.  Rather small.  The services was not so great.  The food was alright except the dessert.  It was tasteless.

However the company was great. I don't think i will have much chance to catch up with so many ex colleagues.

Lastly, i hope my friend will have a blissful marriage.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...