Friday, May 5, 2017

Window shopping at #Asos

I happened to see some nice dresses at Pinterest and they are all from Asos.  Heard of the site but didnt really browse it.  So after seeing the wiggle dress from there, i fell in love with it. I went to look for it.  Very nice dress with pockets.  However there is limited size and sometimes cannot ship to Singapore.  Some nice pieces that i like with discount.

Euro24.50

Euro22

Euro19

A great dress but sling a bit high for me.

Love the cutting but not the prints.

This is not a wiggle dress.  A bit loose for me.  Cos around euro20 and in Singapore dollars will be around $36.  I may as well got some better.

More expensive choice.




Sold out.

Less than Euro 20 but all sold.out or no size for me.




A lot of cheap and nice dress but easily sold out.

My favourite dress costs less than Euro25.  Love strips and this dress come with pockets and sash.
However it cannot be shipped to Singapore.  What a waste.  Very disappointed.  After spending quite awhile looking for the items to buy.  All turn out to be false hope.

Hope next time will have better chance.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...