Monday, May 15, 2017

Saturday walk - Orchard Road

I will tried to bring my kids to walk on saturday afternoon to walk as this is the only free slot we have.  Sunday we have to visiting.  Public holiday i will also try.

Saturday morning my eldest has class so sometimes i will bring my youngest shopping.  Easier to manage.

So 1 of the Saturday i bought my youngest to orchard.  So here we are.  She is having fun with the structure.

Went h&m.  Enjoy shopping at the somesert one.as there are so many things to look at. Window shopping time!  Items that caught my eyes.  All simple and clean cut.



Now they also sell a wide range of make up and skin care.







Cute mask.



Didn't have much time try them as my youngest keep running around and don't want her to wait too long for me.

Happen to saw Love, bonito store. Very big and spacious. Designs wise, they are quite similar to website.  So should just buy online.



Then saw a craft market @ orchard gateway selling many nice stuff.


Nice necklace.


There are more lush shops in Singapore.

Cute Pompompurin cafe.

Wanted to take the cafe pictures. But this mother and daughter kept taking pictures for a long time even though i have been standing there for awhile.  So in the end i just snap and go.


A time well spend.  Maybe will do this more often with my youngest.  Hope she enjoys too.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...