Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sheet mask

After working for a year, my family is still adapting to both parents working life. Guess is more of the kids unwell and I, myself don't feel so great.

These days have been unwell on and off.  Still thinking whether to continue working or not.

During one of my mc, tried out a sheet mask from The Face Shop as it is going to expire.  As well don't waste it.

Sheep Character mask by The face shop.


I think i look more of a clown than a sheep.

The mask is quite thick and very moist.  Fits my face nicely.  Left it for quite awhile and the mask is still not dry up.  Scent was present.  Relaxing.  It has been a while since i go for facial or do a sheet mask.  My current quick fix is hydrating cream mask while showering.  I also have been trying some easy diy beauty care. Will talk more in my future post.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...