Monday, May 15, 2017

Food exhibition @ #Singapore #expo

The week Artbox was held, it was way too crowded for me to enjoy myself.  Heard from my friend, there is a food fair at expo. And i ended up at there. Went to Robinson sales and food exhibition.

At the food fair.  There were many different stalls selling different food.  Of course you cannot compare them to those at Artbox.  Food at expo are more simple and local.  Here are some stalls that i have taken.

Thai snacks.

Sausages.

Cuttlefish.

Wings and satays.


Chili crabs.


Foods i tried.

Pumpkin bun and prawn noodle.

Bbq sotong.

Mango salad and satay.

For the kids.


It was not too crowded and easily able to find seat to tried different goodies.  Somemore is aircon. Very comfortable.  Had a great time eating there.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...