Friday, May 12, 2017

Good Friday (part 3) - Singapore Philatelic Museum

My first visit to Singapore Philatelic Museum.



Trying to be funny.


A lot of eggs exhibitions as it is during Easter period.







I still remember during my teens i even bought clog to wear out.


My eldest trying out them.

Playing around.

Harry potter's theme.




Chicken coop.

Different type of eggs.

There are also many different letter box and stamps over the years.









Walking in rain to mbfc for early dinner.  To mark the end of our good friday holiday.  We had fun walkibg around Singapore.

Hope there will be more great times together.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...