Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My walking life - Pioneers trail

Another Saturday walk for the family.  Today we are walking around Ann Siang Hill park and Telok Ayer Green.  This is a easy urban walk for all.

Making our way to Telok Ayer.

The starting point.

Life in the early days.





40meters mural painting behind Thian Hock Keng Temple. Very beautiful.







Trying to be funny and having fun.


Going to Ann Siang Hill.





Shophouses


Peranakan design.



Chinese medical hall. Selling lots of stuff.  Giant lingzhi.

Dried sea horse.

Dried gecko.

I can see Chinatown from here.

Map of Ann Siang Hill park.


Finally we found the well.  It is hiding behind a row of shophouses.


Thian Hock Keng Temple.


I will say this a fairly easy walk.  However there are quite a number of steps.  So got to carry the pram and not much space to push the pram while walking along the shophouses.  We tend to push the pram on the road.  Luckily not much traffic.

Then we continue our walk to China Square area....

Will be back for more.

Cheers.

#annsianghill #telokayer #pioneerstrail #muralpainting #thianhockkengtemple #shophouses #waterwell

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...