Saturday, May 13, 2017

Food fotos

Let's see how much i have eaten over the weeks.

Packed fried kway teow at tanjong pagar plaza hawker for lunch.


My Briyani House @ Tampines Hub.

Nice briyani!

Dine at Ajisen ramen.


Homecook baked salmon.

Nice looking white carrot cake.

My eldest's cooking.

Lor mee for lunch.

Another fried kway teow lunch for me.

Weekend coffee break before our walk.

A differnet type of "fast food" for lunch @ #Samurice.  My first try. Healthy food!



Office cake for colleague.

Weekend dinner at #ClarkeQuay basement.  Trying out different foods.

Sarawak kolo mee with duck.

Taiwan's pork floss pancake with bubble milk tea.

With fried mushroom too.

Trying #hurom healthy fruit juice @ tampines hub.

Nice colourful yummy juice.

Aneka dodol from colleague.

Really fulfilling weeks for yummy foods.  Hope more to come.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...