Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kampong Glam - part 2

Trying to look for a dinner place.

Chickens walking at the alley.

You don't often see such run down shophouses anymore.

Nice cafes.


Nice art work.

Halloween theme cafe.


The cafe we chose for dinner.


The menu from Twenty Grammes'.

Really nice interior.


Cakes.




Nachos. A bit spicy.


Instagram picture?

Buns with deep fried fish skin.

Waffles with ice cream.

The food don't really suit my youngest.  Poor girl always don't get to eat.  Think i must bring bun or snack for her when we go for walk.  But too much biscuits are also not good for her.  Don't know what to do with her.  Hope she will eat more.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...