Thursday, May 11, 2017

Good Friday (part 2) - Fort Canning

From Liang court we made our way to #FortCanning.  It was a really hot and sunny day.

There are many stairs!


Big bees working.


Lots of green and mosquitos.


Fort Canning reservoir, being fence up.  

Many trees in the park.




Fort gate.

Swing to relax.

Another angle of the fort gate.

Battlebox.


Follow the light.
 Sally port.


Taking a coffee break.

9 pound cannon.

Fort Canning Green.

Cupola.

Gravestones.

Fort Canning Art Centre.


On our way to Singapore Philatelic Museum.


Surprisingly, it was quite a pleasant walk.  Very shady so quite cooling.  Only problem is the mosquito.

We spent around 3 hours there but could not finish the whole place.  Will definitely go back again.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...