Thursday, May 25, 2017

Innisfree Canola Honey Lip balm and Burt's Bees Lip crayon

Everyday i do makeup to work or even during weekend.  However i don't really take care of my lips.  I will usually apply lip balm when my lips tend to be a bit dry.  Else i just leave it alone.

So what am i using for my lips?

For lip balm, i have been using Innisfree's canola honey lip balm for awhile.

Taste: sweet honey
Colour: clear
Review: very moisturise to my lips.  I think costs around $9 and can last very long.  I prefer stick than pot cos i do not need to use my finger or a brush.  For trip, i also apply on my kids' lips.

Now i only have one lipstick.  I used have a few miniature lipsticks but i cannot finish them so quite wasteful.  Now i only buy one at a time.  Hoping i can finish it.

During Sephora's sale i bought a Burt's bees' lip crayon.  Colour is redwood forest.


Taste: taste like a lipstick
Colour: a dash of red
Review: quite moisturize to my lip.  Not like lipstick super red. Actually i still prefer nude colour. The next lipstick i am going to try is Laneige's two tone lip bar.  But not sure when and maybe by then there will be new products out.  Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...