Tuesday, May 9, 2017

#OutoftheCakeBox

April is my mother's birthday month and she happens to come over my place to help out.  So i bought some cakes from Out of the Cake Box to celebrate her birthday amd trying out the cakes too.

Its stall is at Tampines Hub.

Wide varieties of cakes and desserts.




What did i choose?

Watermelon cake, lychee rose and match yuzi cheesecake.


Its watermelon cake is very special.  Layered with achunk of water melon.  Nice and refreshing.  My eldest prefers the lychee rose cake.  It is layered with small bits of lychee.

Its match yuzi cheesecake is very light.  However my husband preferred Henri Charpentier's royal cheesecake.

Overall i find its cake quite nice. Will definitely try its other cakes.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...