Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Coney Island walk for Vesek day

Heard so much about Coney Island, wonder what it is like.  So on Vesak day, we went to find out. I think we spend too much time on breakfast.  Took a cab there. Sky started to get gloomy.

There is a playground and shops along the way there. Quite a walk to coney island.


 Here we are.  Very sandy.  Very rustic.  And started to rain.  We still tried to walk around.  











We only completed half of it.  The trail are all sandy walk. So pushing my weak pram under the rain is a chores.  Next time should not bring the pram.

A very different walk from our previous walks.  This is really very rural.  More to nature. We don't have much time to explore it as it was raining.  Only a few shelters around and they were quite packed.


We must come back and will need to be more prepare for this island. Still it was quite an eye opening experience for all of us.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...