Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hask hair oil

I have been using Hask hair oil for awhile.  Initially i find it quite good.  However now i find it soso. Maybe my hair is used to it.  It has many ranges and each tube costs $4.90.  Here are some that I have tried.











Their scent are all quite pleasant. The clear oil is light weight amd makes my hair less fuzzy.  My favourite is Keratin protein oil.

Maybe next time i will try Moroccan Argan oil.

Actually i saw it selling in SIA in-flight magazine.  Around $35. Thinking of buying it.  Ok, going to ask my sister to help me buy. Hope it is good!

Sad my sister did not get it as SIA does not carry this in their in flight sale anymore.  Next time then.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...