Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Nike no lace shoes

For my casual outfit, I have been wearing my bzees for almost 2 years.  Very comfortable and light to walk with.  Not sure whether i can still find it in Singapore.  So thinking what other alternatives do i have.

Now nike also has no lace shoes.  Not sure how comfortable it is.

Here are some designs that caught my eyes.







i cannot tell which one will be my favourite design and how soft it is.  For prices, the shoes are more than $150 so really don't know will buy it or not.  Will keep sourcing for alternatives as my bzees is still doing well now. Hope can find 1 that fit me.  Cheers xx.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...