Monday, June 5, 2017

Youngest J's 3rd birthday celebration part 1- Singapore River Cruise

My youngest have been wanting to do a number of stuff.  So for her 3rd birthday celebration, we tried to accomplish at least three items.

1st celebration, river cruise.  She has been telling us she wants to take boat ride! Here her brother is buying tickets for us.

Our 'red hot' tickets.

The boat we are taking.

The birthday girl enjoying herself.

Looking here and there.

Her brother prefers indoor seat.

Different views from the ride.








The boat's capital.

In less than half hour, we reach our stop. Bye bye boat.

Walking on the dock.  Back to land.

It has been awhile since I took a boat ride.  I think Singapore's boat ride is short, windy and pleasant.  I remember falling asleep in Sweden and Japan's boat ride as it was way too long.  But i still miss those trips.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...