Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Youngest J's 3rd birthday celebrations - part 2 and 3 Singapore Flyers and Alt Pizza @ Suntec

What's next?  We are going to Singapore flyer!

After the boat ride, my youngest was too excited to sleep.  So took awhile to fell asleep.  Still sleeping when reached flyer.

Playing with 3d.



In the cabin.  

View from the cabin.

Bottom of the cabin.

Garden by the Bay.


Enjoying.

Stadium.


Another Garden by the bay


With MBS

North south east West

Garden by the bay with MBS.

Art Science museum and floating platform at Singapore River.

MBS, Art Science museum

I can see MBFC and many more.


Ritz Carlton and many others.

It was quite cloudy so no sunset.
Souvenirs.

Then we head down to Alt pizza @ Suntec for our dinner.

Drinks.



Sides.


Pizzas.




A place with sides and pizzas only. But I find the pizza quite normal for its price.

Lastly, my youngest will like to watch trolls. Here is her favourite princess poppy.

I hope she enjoys her birthday and always has a fulfilling life.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...