Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Review: Innisfree Second Skin Mask Moisture

Been busy, weekdays working. Weekends bring my kids around Singapore.  Like tourists, exploring Singapore.  Singapore is small but there are also many place that we have not been to.  An eye opener for myself too. The only cons is that the weather sometimes can be really very hot and humid.

With all these, i really got no time for facial etc.  So when i have time i will try to scrub and do a quick mask on my own.

I just realized i do not have many sheet masks in my fridge.  Usually i will put them in the fridge.  So when i need a quick boast for my face. I will just take a mask and use.

It is time to stock up my sheet mask.  Maybe i should check any other mask hiding in my cupboard. As i do not want to put too kany in the fridge.

Today i am trying innisfree's second skin mask moisture.


Smell: pleasant
Colour: almost transparent
Texture of the mask: a bit soft gel paper texture
Review: the mask is quite fitting. Not easily torn.  A lot of serum. Even though its instruction is to leave for 20minutes.  I will leave it longer and remove it when the serum seems lesser.  I think each costs slightly more than $5.  I quite like it.  Will definitely buy again.  Maybe will ask my husband to get them at airport to save on the taxes.  Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...